Tuesday, January 01, 2008

My Blessings in 2007...


Today is the first day in January 2008. A year has changed. It’s 2008 now! 2007 has already passed. And sometimes we didn’t even realize that it was over. What we have now is only the memories of great 2007. Well, at least we have to always think that 2007 was a great year for all of us, despite of all the challenges we had, we must always be thankful to Allah SWT for all of HIS love and guidance all the time.

As for me, year 2007 was a blessing year. I’ve got so many things realized that year and I can’t stop praying and thanking Allah SWT for giving me such blessings. I would have not done, nor achieved anything without HIS blessings and guidance. It was all because of HIS love and HIS merciful that I’ve got all the blessings and achievements in 2007. Alhamdulillahi Robbil alamin…

Here are some of those:

In January, I went through a surgery for my tumor in the wrist, and syukur alhamdulillah, it all went well.
In February, I’ve had a new challenge in my work and I’ve done it prettywell and everybody recognized it. Lately, I even had to refuse some of the requests to come to many cities because my schedules did not fit me anymore. I’m really sorry, friends… I hope this year is gonna get better.
In March, I had a chance to see my lovely niece, Nadia. She was in Jakarta. I always love to see her. I love you so much, Nadia. You know that, don’t you?
In April, travelling to Singapore with Rita. It was like old time… Now Rita is very busy, don’t know if we will have a chance to travel together again…
In May, I’ve got a very valuable lesson in my love life. I didn’t mean to hurt anybody. It’s just that I have chosen not to go on with the relationship. It was too complicated and I didn’t think I could do it.
In June, it's holiday time. I went to Singapore and KL visiting my niece, Nadia. I spent two weeks in KL. My schedules were: playing with Nadia, shopping, shopping, shopping, and shopping… ;p
In July, went to Balikpapan for the first time. Met someone. Unfortunately, it didn’t work. The busiest month at work.
In August, went to Aceh for the first time. It was a great experience. No more tsunami marks there, the life of Acehness is back to normal again.
In September, started new side business and it went pretty well actually, but I just did it to fill my free time. I felt Allah answered my prayer… I’ve had a very good lesson here. Allah really listens to my prayer. I’m trying to get closer to Allah everyday and in every step of the way. I bought a new house at Legenda Wisata. I love it!
In October, my feeling for him was getting stronger. With Allah’s help and guidance, I will do what it takes to make it happen…
In November, went to Bali for work… ;p It was really enjoyable being around with my dearest friends… We laughed a lot… ;p
In December, continued my praying to Allah for HIS love and blessing. HE realized my prayers…

No comments: