Tuesday, May 27, 2008

There is Something about Nadia & Bajaj...

Finally, Nadia is in Jakarta! I’m sooo happy she’s here. She’s my lovely niece. I love her. I miss her sooo very much. Now, she’s here already. They arrived yesterday. I picked them up from the airport. I waited for about 1 hour as my sister misinformed me about their arrival time. They arrived at 4pm and we went straight home.

As usual, if they’re in Jakarta, I will take leave from office as long as they’re here. But now, since my leave balance remains only for 2.5 days so I took half day leave for a week. I go to the office in the morning and go back home in the afternoon.

Today, we went to JaCC buying some groceries at Hypermart. I met Mila, my mum, Nadia & Shierly there at lunch time. We went shopping for a while and went back home after that. We looked for Batik dress for Nadia, but didn’t find the right one. Then we decided to look for it another day.

Going back home, Nadia insisted to take a bajaj. I don’t know why but every time she’s in Jakarta, she always asks us to take her riding a bajaj. She loves bajaj very much and she was very happy when she jumped into the bajaj, waiving, singing, yelling, jumping around, etc. etc. She likes to sit next to the door so that she can feel the wind and enjoy her bajaj riding, she said. And when she gets off, she doesn’t want to let her hands of the bajaj door until she closes it, and she waits until the bajaj is gone out of her sight. Ooooh, she’s so funny… There must be something about Nadia & the Bajaj... ;p

I love you soooo much, Nadia…!

No comments: