Wednesday, August 13, 2008

A Decision to Make


What do I do to make a good & right decision? Do I have to only listen to my heart alone? Or do I have to use all the facts I have in front of me? Or I just have to combine between those two?
Hmmm…, to tell myself the truth, it’s rather difficult either way. I still can’t make any decision yet until now. There are many things that come to my consideration.
If I want to follow my heart, I would say that I‘m 90% sure. But if I look at the facts, I’m becoming 50% unsure.
All I can do is let Allah Decide for me... I know He would give the best for me...

Ya Allah, please help me…
Take me back to You…
Embrace me…
I need You so much…
I’m hopeless without You…
Show me the answer…
As You are my Guidance…
As You Are The One who Can Save Me…
Ya Allah, please help me…
As You are The Greatest,
You are Excalted in Power,
And You are Wise...

*****

No comments: