Monday, February 16, 2009

9000 or 8900...?

I’m Craving for BB, but confused which one is better, 9000 or 8900?

For the last 3 weeks, I’ve been craving to buy BB. It started when I saw a promo flyer. Now I’m a bit confused which one I choose between Bold and Javelin. Bold, the price is much more expensive than Javeline. It provides more advanced technology than Javelin. The speed is also 10 times faster than Javelin. But in terms of function, it’s pretty much the same for me ‘cause I just need a device that is mobile and stylist… :D

I went and called in some shops to check the price and available promo too. But still haven’t been able to decide which one I should choose. Bold is bigger than Javelin which is more fashionable and fits better for woman. Javelin has softer keyboards too and I like the shape. It’s smaller than Bold. Hayooo, which one guys…? Does anyone have any ideas?

No comments: