Friday, March 07, 2008

Friday Morning Walk...

Today, I’m off for Nyepi holiday. I’d made a plan to walk in the morning with Nuke in Tebet, near Nuke’s house. Nuke told me that there was a green lane at Tebet area that was used by Tebet residents for sport activities, like walking, jogging, aerobic, etc. So, Nuke picked me up at 6.30 am. There I was, with Nuke and her son, Nugra, took a walk along the green lane.

We had about 30 minutes walk there before taking another 30 minutes walk again to traditional market, still in Tebet area, to buy some veggies and stuff. Nuke told me that it was cheaper to buy some groceries in traditional market than supermarket. It actually was. It cost me only Rp30,000,- for a week veggie stock!!! I bought some veggies for my weekly meal plan. I planned to cook for my lunch box the following week.

The reason why we both did this was, not only as part of our plans to start living a healthy life, but also for our weight management program. We both wanted to loose some weight and maintain it. So, we started by walking and cooking healthy meals. It was really enjoyable and fun… We should do this again sometimes, Ke…

3 comments:

TrueMom said...

Wow...you've been hiding this blog from me..huh!!!

yeah..its been great time, not dreaming having super-model figure but at least.. a good shape ..in mid-age would be terrific la..

ha..ha..

Anonymous said...

Ik, nyepeda...
hasil dah terbukti... gue langsing sing siiiing.
eeh... apa kurus, yaaa...?
hmmm...

Iik said...

u/ Nuke, bukan di-hide, ke..., tp emang gw baru launch kok blognya last week... He..he.. kayak product aja... ;p

u/ Nining, yah... gw kudu beli sepeda dulu donk..? Kayaknya jalan aja deh... murah meriah... ;p